DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES

DINODISC IS A FORUM FOR COLLECTORS TO CHAT , BUY AND SELL LASERDISCS & RETRO GAMES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Else Are You Into..?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PeaceMaker1

PeaceMaker1

What Else Are You Into..? Empty
PostSubject: What Else Are You Into..?   What Else Are You Into..? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:42 am

What else do you collect, like, are a fan of....

Everything we do revoles around TV and movie memorabili, one way or another.

Many may be able to figure out from my avatar that I am a big 1966 BATMAN fan. I have a fair amount of Bat memorabillia. As a family we like to go to signing and memorabilia events around the country and meet celebs.

We like collecting model cars from movie and TV, in various scales, with 1:18, 1:12, and the more usual 1:43 being our top picks.

We also like collecting movie based action figures in various scales, but 1:6th scale is our favourite.

If anyone recalls 'Al's Toy Barn' from TOY STORY II...our attic looks like that!

As an example, just a few days a go, I picked up several HOTWHEELS/MATTELL Arkham Asylum Batmobiles, a 1989 'colour changer' Batmobile, and two Back To The Future Deloreans out of the one case, from one TESCO store, in the sinlge visit, in Coventry. Someone must have just emptied it out into the HW bucket on the shelf.

SCORE!!!
Back to top Go down

What Else Are You Into..?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES :: BEYOND LASERDISCS for non laserdisc related discussion-
Jump to: