DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES

DINODISC IS A FORUM FOR COLLECTORS TO CHAT , BUY AND SELL LASERDISCS & RETRO GAMES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

look whats for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

look whats for sale Empty
PostSubject: look whats for sale   look whats for sale EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:13 am

new topic ' whats for sale ' for any interesting or rare laserdisc related items that you see for sale that might be of interest to other members.

I have just seen this rf demodulator seems cheap but you need to be quick as it ends soon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://dinodisc.forumotion.co.uk
PeaceMaker1

PeaceMaker1

PostSubject: Re: look whats for sale   look whats for sale EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Yep, it went for £76, which I feel is about the going rate for one these days, in the UK at least.

I was ultra lucky with my first demod. It too was a Yamaha like this one. But I got it with a player (My stand by...if all else fails PIONEER S-315) and 45 discs for a nice total. It was added as an item as a revision update, in other words...it was not originally listed as a part of the original items for sale. I am sure that I must have been the only one to spot this, hence the really excellent price.

All in...£64

I know...I am still in disbelief and shock about it, YAY ME! Cool
Back to top Go down
bullruckle

bullruckle

PostSubject: Sealed Fight Club & Liong King II   look whats for sale EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:49 am

There's a seller on eBay at present who has a sealed Fight Club and a Lion King II laserdisc up for auction:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can vouch for the seller as I have spent everyday of the last 30 years with him. He's a good guy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: look whats for sale   look whats for sale EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:54 am

I agree you cant fault the seller and if anyone is interested its a great opportuinity to aquire a couple of great discs for bargain prices , I did see them for sale and must admit I feel tempted to bid on the Lion King 2 disc
Back to top Go down
https://dinodisc.forumotion.co.uk
PeaceMaker1

PeaceMaker1

PostSubject: I don't know......   look whats for sale EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:20 am

There seems to be something...strangely...familiar about this seller...!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: look whats for sale   look whats for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

look whats for sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES :: LASERDISC CHAT-
Jump to: