DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES

DINODISC IS A FORUM FOR COLLECTORS TO CHAT , BUY AND SELL LASERDISCS & RETRO GAMES

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Sealed Laserdiscs : source found

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icecapuk10

PostSubject: New Sealed Laserdiscs : source found   Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:34 am

HI to all laserdisc collectors old and new, no disrespect to Dinodisc but i have found a seller who had a laserdisc shop in Paris a long time ago and he is selling off his stock. Yes i was a bit shocked to find at least 5 i have been waiting for on ebay still sealed and brand new. I have spoken with him and he has thousands. I have ordered my first batch and they will be here in 4 days.

His ebay username is bobozes and has 13 pages of US-NTSC Laserdiscs for sale and here is one of the laserdiscs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope you find something you like or have wanted coz i certainly did. Smile

He combines postage too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Sealed Laserdiscs : source found   Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:10 am

Good find , I did see the seller a while ago but he has added quite a lot of new titles so I will take a look and see if there is any I like the look of , postage is still a bit of an issue but got to be better than shipping costs outside of europe which is very high.
No offense taken, the dinodisc store was set up more out of passion than to be profitable and as there are tens of thousands of different films and many different sellers all selling different discs at different prices, so although it is nice to sell to my customers old and new I accept that I havent always got the discs that they are looking for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dinodisc.forumotion.co.uk
Icecapuk10

PostSubject: Re: New Sealed Laserdiscs : source found   Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:20 am

Hi, I have just spoken with him on the telephone, he used to own the largest laserdisc shop in France importing players and discs. The ones on ebay are only a fraction of his stock and he will have more once he inventorizes them.
Its quite rare to see these laserdiscs unopened and unused and i was just sharing what i found to benefit the users of this forum and yourself. Hopefully he may have discs that you have wanted for years in an unopened brand new unused state. He only has a week to list them as they are stored in a warehouse so his list will get very large.

Kindest Regards

Paul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danielp

PostSubject: Re: New Sealed Laserdiscs : source found   Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Found a limited source of sealed mid 90s PAL discs here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They seem very cheap- I think someone just wants to get rid of an old backstock that has appeared from somewhere.

Daniel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sealed Laserdiscs : source found   

Back to top Go down

New Sealed Laserdiscs : source found
Page 1 of 1