DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES

DINODISC IS A FORUM FOR COLLECTORS TO CHAT , BUY AND SELL LASERDISCS & RETRO GAMES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DINODISC MEMBER DISCOUNT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

DINODISC MEMBER DISCOUNT Empty
PostSubject: DINODISC MEMBER DISCOUNT   DINODISC MEMBER DISCOUNT EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:53 am

One of the reasons that I started this forum was to offer my regular customers special offers. If you are thinking of placing an order then private message me on the forum and I will try to give you a special price. It may not always be possible to discount every disc that I have as some of my discs I end up selling for less than I paid but in most cases I should be able to offer some sort of discount or free delivery.
thankyou
admin / jason
Back to top Go down
https://dinodisc.forumotion.co.uk
SnR

SnR

PostSubject: Re: DINODISC MEMBER DISCOUNT   DINODISC MEMBER DISCOUNT EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:47 am

Great news,

Sorry I have been away for so long but I'm finishing my last two assignments for the year at uni and its a bit hectic with 5 kids running riot!

I am thinking of making quite a hefty order when I get paid again so may I ask how many discs will you post in one go. I am also wondering if you have a full list of what is for sale as I see some of them keep popping up on eBay but not all of the time.

Also would it help by using another method of payment other than PayPal as I'm sure the cost to you can be quite expensive with a number of discs.

I can supply an upload location/website for you if a list is too large to mail.

Cheers for the forum and hopefully ill have more chance to chat soon.

SnR (Ian)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DINODISC MEMBER DISCOUNT   DINODISC MEMBER DISCOUNT EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:15 am

Very generous of you, and very much appreciated. I've been eyeing up a few discs in your shop lately so I may be messaging you soon. Another advantage of this forum over others Smile

SnR wrote:
Sorry I have been away for so long but I'm finishing my last two assignments for the year at uni and its a bit hectic with 5 kids running riot!

Good luck with your assignments!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: THANKYOU FOR YOUR ORDERS   DINODISC MEMBER DISCOUNT EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Thankyou Rob and Ian for your orders glad that they have all arrived safely and you are happy with the discs.

thankyou
jason
Back to top Go down
paul_v

PostSubject: Re: DINODISC MEMBER DISCOUNT   DINODISC MEMBER DISCOUNT EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:15 am

Hi,

i have bought and been very happy with many laserdiscs I have bought from you, but I have my eye on another half dozen or so which i would like to buy via here rather than ebay and take advantage of any discount if available.

what do i do next?

list them.

Paul V.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: laserdiscs for sale   DINODISC MEMBER DISCOUNT EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:19 am

Hi Paul

Just Pm me a list of what you would like and I will work out a discounted price for you

thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DINODISC MEMBER DISCOUNT   DINODISC MEMBER DISCOUNT Empty

Back to top Go down

DINODISC MEMBER DISCOUNT
Page 1 of 1