DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES

DINODISC IS A FORUM FOR COLLECTORS TO CHAT , BUY AND SELL LASERDISCS & RETRO GAMES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ROAN LD - THE AFTERMATH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
laserkb

laserkb

ROAN LD - THE AFTERMATH Empty
PostSubject: ROAN LD - THE AFTERMATH   ROAN LD - THE AFTERMATH EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:09 am

Hey, guys, I know it's the longest of long shots, but is there anyone out there who has a copy of, or knows someone who has a copy of, a Roan Group laserdisc from 1998 called THE AFTERMATH?

ROAN LD - THE AFTERMATH The_af10

I've recently been trying to complete my collection of Roan releases and this is the only one left for me to get. The last eBay copy was sold way back in July and none of the usual dealers have a copy at the moment. Clearly, because of its rarity value, it fetches big money (although that last eBay sale went for a mere £35).

Still, if YOU'VE got one, I'd be willing to sell my house, my dog, my wife (at a discounted rate) and half my current laserdisc collection for it. I'd probably be prepared to kill for it - selected targets only, of course!

To prevent any such homicide, and thus avoid being an obvious accessory, please cough up all copies that are currently languishing in the back of cupboards and wardrobes everywhere.

Now - what was it called again? THE AFTERMATH Catalog # RGL 9623. Don't make me have to do something we'll all regret!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sam

ROAN LD - THE AFTERMATH Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROAN LD - THE AFTERMATH   ROAN LD - THE AFTERMATH EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:32 am

Sent you a PM. Smile
Back to top Go down

ROAN LD - THE AFTERMATH
Page 1 of 1