DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES

DINODISC IS A FORUM FOR COLLECTORS TO CHAT , BUY AND SELL LASERDISCS & RETRO GAMES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For anyone interested in CED...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For anyone interested in CED... Empty
PostSubject: For anyone interested in CED...   For anyone interested in CED... EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:57 am

I was recently in Stratford Upon Avon and found a great new record shop there called Purple Vinyl. While I was in there I noticed a stack of CEDs in the corner, I can't remember what titles but what caught my attention is that the guy who owned the place said he had a working CED player to sell.

I didn't enquire any further as I'm not that interested in CEDs beyond seeing them as a curiosity and my girlfriend was with me and giving me that "I'm putting up with laserdiscs but don't push me" look.

I thought I'd pass on the info though as it's pretty rare to find a working CED player in the UK, if anyone is interested in exploring the format this could save on postage from the US.
Back to top Go down

For anyone interested in CED...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES :: BEYOND LASERDISCS for non laserdisc related discussion-
Jump to: