DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES

DINODISC IS A FORUM FOR COLLECTORS TO CHAT , BUY AND SELL LASERDISCS & RETRO GAMES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanted : Just a few

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icecapuk10

Icecapuk10

Wanted :  Just a few Empty
PostSubject: Wanted : Just a few   Wanted :  Just a few EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Hi all LD collectors, I'm looking for a few laserdiscs on NTSC only. Looking for;

The negotiator,
Hook,
Robin Hood Prince of Thieves,
Sneakers,
Backdraft,
Back to the Future III to finish off the triology.

Here's Hoping Smile

Thanks
Paul
Back to top Go down
bullruckle

bullruckle

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Just a few   Wanted :  Just a few EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Hi Paul,
Probably no help to you at all, but I live in Japan and bar the negotiator, I could easily get you all the movies on your list. You can still find stacks of used laserdiscs in junk stores over here. Of course they'd all be NTSC but the Jap release not the US. Only problem would be the shipping cost, which I'm sure would be very high.

Anyway just another option for you if all else fails.

Back to top Go down
Icecapuk10

Icecapuk10

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Just a few   Wanted :  Just a few EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:30 am

Hi, Thanks for the heads up but I have a package coming from France which includes 5 of the above. All brand new and sealed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted : Just a few   Wanted :  Just a few Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted : Just a few
Page 1 of 1