DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES

DINODISC IS A FORUM FOR COLLECTORS TO CHAT , BUY AND SELL LASERDISCS & RETRO GAMES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picture posting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Picture posting Empty
PostSubject: Picture posting   Picture posting EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:56 am

It seems servimg have changed and requite signing up to upload pictures through them to post in the messages here. However I can't seem to find a way to sign up, pressing subscribe just takes you to a page where they ask you to sign in.

Are there any alternatives that can be used with this forum?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Picture posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture posting   Picture posting EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:42 pm

I can still upload pictures on the forum using the cntl + v keys. Sorry I cant help more but I have little knowledge of these things and as you know I needed a little help from you when I was struggling to upload pictures.
Back to top Go down
https://dinodisc.forumotion.co.uk

Picture posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture posting   Picture posting EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:16 am

Seems to be fixed, must have been a temporary glitch on their site. I can start posting images again : D
Back to top Go down
PeaceMaker1

PeaceMaker1

Picture posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture posting   Picture posting EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Or alternatively, you can post them through a site like photobucket or imageshack, and using the 16th icon across the top of the 'reply' page (from the left)...the "image" icon. Just copy and paste the pic 'Direct Link' string into that box.

Picture posting PartsofmyBATCollection3
Back to top Go down

Picture posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture posting   Picture posting EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Cheers for the extra tip...and awesome batmobile!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Picture posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture posting   Picture posting Empty

Back to top Go down

Picture posting
Page 1 of 1