DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DINODISC LASERDISC & RETRO GAMES

DINODISC IS A FORUM FOR COLLECTORS TO CHAT , BUY AND SELL LASERDISCS & RETRO GAMES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone here use Laserdiscs in frames?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nissling

Does anyone here use Laserdiscs in frames? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone here use Laserdiscs in frames?   Does anyone here use Laserdiscs in frames? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:32 am

Yesterday, I bought two frames that are in the same size as LP-covers (12") for a cheap price and I decided to use two Laserdiscs in the frames. The results? You have it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think both of them look excellent and I'm planning to buy another two frames for The Seventh Seal and Hard-Boiled. Does anyone else use Laserdiscs in frames?

I bought the frames from the owner of an arcade in Stockholm. They also have some Laserdiscs on their wall and all of them are related to videogames, they also have some vinyl records with videogame music too. Here's a picture of it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EDIT: My frames are up now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BeebMaster

BeebMaster

Does anyone here use Laserdiscs in frames? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here use Laserdiscs in frames?   Does anyone here use Laserdiscs in frames? EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:26 pm

I think that looks really good! It's not something I would have thought of, and I don't think I've got enough wall to do mine!
Back to top Go down
http://www.BeebMaster.co.uk

Does anyone here use Laserdiscs in frames?
Page 1 of 1